Woah!! Halfway done with the challenge! That means only 12 more days of school/finals! Woah!
So today, I’m joyful because God is so faithful and patient with me. I screw up so much be HE is always consistent. Gosh, I don’t understand why He loves me. That’s what makes it so crazy beautiful.
These are some things that reminded me of JOY today:
1. Mocha muffins at Oneota (with Peanut Butter of course)
2. The fact that I get to attend the amazing LUTHER COLLEGE
3. My beautiful friends and family all around me
4. The fact that earl grey tea is a little too much caffeine for my very caffeine-intolerant self and therefore causes me to be really peppy and random! Whew! 🙂
5. THE RETREAT AT ST. OLAF TONIGHT!
6. The fact that even though I have no clue what I’m doing this summer, God is going to show me the way.
7. Phil 4:13 “I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.”